Random thoughts but no time to put it down yet.
1. Using character strengths according to survey at Authentic Happiness.com
2. Understanding how using a fixed mind set to hinder and a growth mindset to help.
3. Brene Brown on shame and weight loss. I might have to just interpret what I know about that one.
4. Generating enthusiasm through visualization.
5. Using your higher power to garner strength, if you believe in that stuff (I do).
6. Forget about blondes; fit people have more fun.
7. More on the skill of changing habits according to Duhigg.
Would you like to write something? I can add you as a contributor.